If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.9 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.9 - ):
* GPU: Fixed crash with realtime changes in some cases.
* GPU: Fixed problem when selecting region during subres rendering.
* GPU: Fixed error when coating was the child of another material.
* GPU: Fixed error where unused lights on a higher layer caused garbled image display.
* Fixed crash when rendering an IGQ where the render output dir does not exist.
* Added Render Channels tab to options dialog, added 'normalise depth channel' setting.
* Background depth will be zero/black when normalise depth channel is disabled.
* Fixed vignetting being applied to non-beauty render channels.
* Fixed MLT and non-beauty render channels not working together properly.
* Updated bundled SkIndigo to SkIndigo-22.214.171.124.