Hm... IDK... glitches or bugs? ;)
- can't resize the graph in spectrum editor (editor itself can be resized)
- when hovering over rendered image, 1 pixel frame is shown around and it feels as bleeding into the rendered image, very distracting
- clamping is non consistent dependent on Tone Mapping Method, Render Engine & using either CPU or GPU rendering
- updating rendered image render often times doesn't work as expected - i.e. often times only starts rendering again while everything else stays same
- often times fresnel glitches, switching engines or processing unit resolves an issue
&BTW (OT) :)
Blender exporter has become painful to use in comparison to other exporters (corona, lux, prman): no development since v3 days, no preview whatsoever, long export times... forces user/artist to have strong mental visualization capabilities (old school) tho, as of late clients get extremely fast sick of words & promises, they admire only images, real-time view is as is light to a moth - since the engine is extremely fast (+ spectral), thus lacking previews (good Blender integration) is very efficient turnoff. Neither there's a Houdini exporter.
Otherwise great work on the engine, wish i could join the challenge but these issues have diminished my motivation (similar to what maxwell did with v4, stayed on v3 & rarely used it in the past year).
no hard feelings, just my personal opinion
Been long out, so after some more fiddling, finally got a bit of a grip back :D
- Blue frame/border line is really distracting, especially on dark UI - maybe toggle ON/OFF or color selection
- another distraction is happening when scrolling up & down, accidentally landing on value input changes the value, thus running render from start
- can't "," on numerical keyboard be used as a comma?
- is it impossible to copy/paste textures & colors over different slots/channels?
- drop down menu UI approach is becoming time consuming (option for tabs or floating windows maybe?)
- any way to get scene file stats (sizes, unit effeciency, mem. consumption...) to show somewhere (not the console)? Found it - under Render Settings facepalm
- camera vignette settings are not in the Studio?
- are you considering on implementing denoiser?
None the less, amazing... got the motivation back, thank you!