If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
Indigo for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
Indigo RT for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OS X (10.7 - ):
IndigoMax 0.5.0 has some initial support for Indigo 44.0.39
* GPU PT: Added initial normal-mapping implementation.
* Removed gpu accell checkbox being a persistent setting.
* Saving of loaded images should work again now.
* Fixed possible issue with Phong normal when uses as a substrate.
* Fixed exponent clamping for Phong and glossy transparent. Fixes black painting in Zom-b's bedroom benchmark scene.
* Fixed bump mapping not working with normal mapping
* Misc optimisations.
* Fixed noise issue with blends of diffuse and diffuse transmitter, especially with bidir.
* Updated bundled IndigoMax installer version to 0.5.0.
* Adds fast SSS material
* Adds measured material
* Added clamped contribution option to Rendering mode
* Reduced linear tonemapping factor for material preview rendering
* Fixed material preview rendering where background material features not being supported stopped materials rendering
* Fixed sampling for material preview rendering and allowed longer time period for material preview rendering
* Max 2017 support added.
There are some issues with IndigoMax that we hope to solve soon:
* GPU device list doesn't show Nvidia devices sometimes. This appears to be an OpenCL or Max bug.
* Changing devices checked in device list doesn't do anything from Max. Set the devices in the Indigo UI instead to work around this problem.