You probably don't want to use this for production work.
A lot of material stuff has had major rewrites so there are probably bugs and issues lurking in there.
Please post questions etc.. about the new materials to the following threads:
Double sided thin material thread:
http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... =7&t=12038
http://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/vie ... =7&t=12039
Indigo for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 32-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OSX (10.5 - 10.7):
Indigo RT for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 32-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OSX (10.5 - 10.7):
* Added new Coating material type (WIP)
* Added new Double-sided thin material type
* Added/resurrected Fresnel scale parameter to Phong material.
* Phong has been updated to be more realistic
* Increased RNG seed increment per network client to 1000.
* Added RNG seed to render queue item
* Fixed bug with glossy transparent where it would render black if internal IOR was < external IOR.
* Fixed bug with glossy transparent and delta scattering.
* Fixed bug noticed by Zom-B where shading normal flag is not set properly on tris after subdiv and with instancing.
* Added real(int x) to ISL_stdlib.txt.
* Added new spherical camera type.
* Fixed some issues with non-culling section planes and wide FOVs.
* Added ray-tracing optimisation for large meshes
* Fixed bug with bidir and participating media (missing term).
* Don't start rendering until scene is built. Fixes annoying behaviour of timer and samples/second.
* Added drag and drop support for drag and dropping scenes etc.. onto GUI.
* Added 'Show last saved image' action in tools menu.
* Added play button and text in graphics view for when scene is open but not rendering.
* Made cache dir and render dir configurable from options dialog.
An example of the Phong Frensel scale at work: The Fresnel scale varies from zero in the top image to 1 for the bottom image.