If you spot any bugs or problems, please make a post about them in this thread.
With this release we greatly improved the speed and reduced the memory usage of post-process aperture diffraction. It now uses much less memory than before, especially for large super-sampling factors.
Indigo for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo for Linux 32-bit:
Indigo for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo for Mac OSX (10.5 - 10.7):
Indigo RT for Windows 32-bit:
Indigo RT for Windows 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 32-bit:
Indigo RT for Linux 64-bit:
Indigo RT for Mac OSX (10.5 - 10.7):
* Fixed crash in aperture image loading.
* Aperture image can now be any image format (not only png).
* Image gamma now matters for aperture image.
* Fixed an issue when exporting from Blendigo when there are duplicate material names.
* Greatly improved speed and reduced mem usage of post-pro A.D.
* Fixed -v printing version twice.
* Indigo console can now render .pigs files.
* Added check for /NoExporters option to windows installers (which will unselect all exporter installers by default) so the silent (/S) installation can work without interruption.
* Fixed issue with orthographic camera causing fireflies in some cases.
* Fixed orthographic camera bug where stuff behind the camera would show up on the image.
* Fixed non-post-pro aperture diffraction with bidir.
* Fixed memory leak in the sections planes object clipping.
* Fixed the light brightness bug when realtime changing materials/models (lights would be too bright).
* Added control for Model nodes, allowing editing of emission scales.
* Changed shortcut for reload scene to CTRL+R (CMD+R on mac).
* Fixed material picking for orthographic camera.
* When pressing the open button, the scene is now closed after a scene was selected. If no scene was selected (open dialog closed/canceled), the old scene will remain open.
* Fixed reset buttons for tonemapping images.
* Fixed a bug where the whitepoint reset wouldn't work when only X was changed.
* Fixed problem with UI camera resetting stored sensor values for other camera type when camera moved from outside the camera controls.
* Many other internal improvements.