<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Saint-Gobain Glass Sapphire Blue(R)
Model for Indigo Renderer
Saint-Gobain Glass Material Models for Indigo Renderer - License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you and Saint-Gobain Glass covering your use of Saint-Gobain
Glass Material Models for Indigo Renderer
1) Saint-Gobain Glass Material Models for Indigo Renderer are provided as freeware for both
non-commercialand commercial use.
2) You may freely use this software for generating computer images with Indigo Renderer,
and distribute the produced images.
3) Saint-Gobain Glass Material Models for Indigo Renderer is owned by Saint-Gobain Glass and is
protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat
the Software like any other copyrighted material.
4) Distribution and copy of the unmodified software is permitted, under the restriction that
it should be visibly bound to the Saint-Gobain Glass name and the glass product name
5) Distribution of any modified version of the software is prohibited. This includes removal
of any proprietary notices, labels, trademarks on the Software.
6) Limited warranty: Saint-Gobain Glass Material Models for Indigo Renderer are "as is"
without any warranty as to their performance, merchantability or fitness for any particular
purpose. The user assumes the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software.
In no event shall Saint-Gobain Glass or anyone else who has been involved in the creation,
development, production, or delivery of this software be liable for any direct, incidental
or consequential damages, such as, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits, benefits,
use, or data resulting from the use of this software, or arising out of any breach of warranty.
Copyright (C) 2011 by Saint-Gobain Glass, Paris, France
All rights reserved.