Hi, several weeks have passed again and nothing happened at the mac-front.
Fused, you promised us a release "within the next 2 weeks", this was in june (1.1.4).
Can we ever, ever, ever expect something for the mac?
What are the difficulties, is it just because of the (understandable, but solveable) fact that you don't want to hand out the sourcecode?
The thing is, I am worrying that even a donation wouldn't change your mind, please please correct me if I'm wrong.
And please let us all know what might change your mind and bring cindigo to the mac.
We want Cindigo, and we want to help you.
hey david. i have to apologize for aproximating a release date i couldnt hold
of course you can expect a mac version of cindigo!
the thing is, that quite a few things came between cindigo and a mac release (more 1.1.x releases, continued illness and my quite bad overall medical condition). i only have access to a mac at work, and i havent been there for quite a while now. and this might last for a while, at least for the next 2 weeks.
donations wont make me release the source code, but still are appreciated
I dont understand you zeitmeister.
There is no Indigo version for mac.
So the need for a mac exporter is equal zero.
I would suggest you to install bootcamp on osx.
i dont agree.
as of rendering under osx, i can recommend darwine. but i guess it will still be faster under bootcamp.