Download Trial Buy now

Search  | Login  | Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Offline
User avatar
Developer
This is a release candidate for 3.2 stable. Requires Indigo 3.2.0.

#Version 3.2.8

#Changed: emitting materials and Linked IGM materials cannot be previewed using the sphere model
#Fixed: default window size for mesh editor and shader editor
#Fixed: no longer forcing maximized window when launching Indigo
#Fixed: export and IGM import of texture smoothing option
#Changed: invalid paths for image components will still render but with white albedo
#Changed: warning messages for invalid paths for image components now give more information
#Fixed: issue with regular tabulated spectra data sometimes becoming corrupted
#Fixed: simple UI mode inadvertently setting default exponent value to 1

Please report any bugs and error messages found in the Ruby Console Window.

Thanks for testing!
Enjoy!

SkIndigo 3.2.8 Windows Installer
SkIndigo 3.2.8 Mac Installer

_________________
Follow SkIndigo on Facebook


 Profile  
 
Offline
Awaiting OS X version :)


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Developer
Voytech wrote:
Awaiting OS X version :)

It's up.

_________________
Follow SkIndigo on Facebook


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
Thx for ploughing through all my annoying requests Dale, great release :)


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
No complaints from this user. Runs clean as a whistle so far!


 Profile  
 
Offline
hello, I'm new on forum,

some bug for mac skindigo:
error when importing materials from the website,
very slow to change settings hdr maps
if you reduce the window of the materials it disappears

sorry for my english, thanks

nhux


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Indigo 100
There's a little bug with the path of additional textures.

If I move the additional texture location to another folder, the ".." button turns red. That's ok.
Now if I specify the same texture in its new path, the texture is invalid. It's sufficient to change the base name of the additional texture and it is accepted again.

_________________
visit my blog! (italian language)
www.filipposcarso.blogspot.com


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Developer
Pibuz wrote:
There's a little bug with the path of additional textures.

If I move the additional texture location to another folder, the ".." button turns red. That's ok.
Now if I specify the same texture in its new path, the texture is invalid. It's sufficient to change the base name of the additional texture and it is accepted again.

Noted. Thanks!

_________________
Follow SkIndigo on Facebook


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Hi Dale,

I have two observations , they might be render core related not sure.

1. everything below the horizon is represented black in the output, even when no ground surface is modeled.
It used to be the colour of the sky.

2. My renders seem to show a circular pattern that looks like a Photo lens aberration.
It is very prominent in glass , especially when using a very high focal length (400 m) for 'almost' elevational views.

See image:


Attachments:
mmm.jpg
mmm.jpg [ 123.59 KiB | Viewed 1838 times ]
 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Hi kwistenbiebel, my excuses to Dale and you for my repeated interpositions. For quickness sake, you know ;)

The ground in the new sky model was added in Indigo 3.2.3. The update to Indigo 3.2.9 is recommended. Note that the Indigo 3.2.9 installer is embedding the SkIndigo 3.2.8 installer.

Likewise, the latest tracing precision improvements in Indigo 3.2.9 may probably have a positive impact on the circular artifact.

Indigo Renderer 3.2.9

_________________
Back from Lagrange 5


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Hi CTZn,

Please be welcome to jump in :)...
Updating to 3.2.9 just solved it all :),
Thank you so much :)


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Site Admin
kwistenbiebel wrote:
Hi Dale,

I have two observations , they might be render core related not sure.

1. everything below the horizon is represented black in the output, even when no ground surface is modeled.
It used to be the colour of the sky.

2. My renders seem to show a circular pattern that looks like a Photo lens aberration.
It is very prominent in glass , especially when using a very high focal length (400 m) for 'almost' elevational views.

See image:


Hi kwistenbiebel,
Can you please send me this scene in PIGS format?
Thanks!


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
OnoSendai wrote:

Hi kwistenbiebel,
Can you please send me this scene in PIGS format?
Thanks!


Hi Ono,
With the latest built, the issue is totally resolved.
I could still send the file to you if you need it , however...it is huge in file size :)


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Indigo 100
Posted to let you know that the SU shadows preview is not matched by the Indigo rendered shadows..
Don't know if it's a SkIndigo or Indigo issue..

_________________
visit my blog! (italian language)
www.filipposcarso.blogspot.com


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Indigo 100
..BUT another issue: what's that? :)

Note that if I render the window separately it all goes fine.. :?


Attachments:
what_bigger.jpg
what_bigger.jpg [ 195.62 KiB | Viewed 1536 times ]
what.jpg
what.jpg [ 229.84 KiB | Viewed 1536 times ]

_________________
visit my blog! (italian language)
www.filipposcarso.blogspot.com
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group