Error with IndigoMax RT 0.3.10

Announcements, requests and support regarding the 3DS MAX exporter
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
awsjolie

Error with IndigoMax RT 0.3.10

Post by awsjolie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:11 am

I dont understand much. For this simple scene, why i have a pinky wall although everything were assigned to white material? And how cant i see preview of indigo material ? Is it a bug?
Attachments
pink wall copy.jpg

subpixel
Developer

Re: Error with IndigoMax RT 0.3.10

Post by subpixel » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:48 am

awsjolie wrote:why i have a pinky wall although everything were assigned to white material?
This fuchsia color is indication for invalid material or missing UV (something is wrong with material in general). Having this said, I'm not sure if you have assigned simple Indigo Material for your objects from your screen shot it deems you have assigned some material: "sds - Defaultsds" with sub material ("base material: Material #2052) which is Indigo Material.
I don't know what is your parent material, but at the moment only Indigo Materials (I mean ones from Indigo Materials tab) and Multi-SubObject are supported as root materials.
Please verify, if it applies for your setup, otherwise it should be considered a bug and please send me a reproduction scene.
awsjolie wrote:And how cant i see preview of indigo material ?
This is odd, you should be able to see them. Did you perhaps disabled automatic update in material editor?

2 posts • Page 1 of 1