Max crashes on opening scene

Announcements, requests and support regarding the 3DS MAX exporter
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
deepaktom

Max crashes on opening scene

Post by deepaktom » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Im using 3ds max 2012 with hotfix applied and indigo renderer 3.0.17 and maxigo 3.0.7.

Everytym i export a scene to indigo using maxigo, and then save the max file, next tym i open that file, max crashes.

I noticed that this happens only if i select the sun/sky and use pick light and pick the sun in my scene.

Kindly reply soon cuz im in the middle of a project that requires immediate submissions...

Also happens if i use any other light as sun. using default sun of indigo doesnt crash it. im thinking when i use pick light, it alters some property of that light which 3dsmax isn't taking well.

hcpiter
1st Place Winner

Re: Max crashes on opening scene

Post by hcpiter » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Is error from plugin maxigo and on this day is nothing to resolve this problem.Its a realy painful and sad because Indigo grow up and with other plugins to indigo, but not for max.

Is just one way, you can install older max,indigo and plugin maxigo there was all ok.

lycium

Re: Max crashes on opening scene

Post by lycium » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:49 am

Hi deepaktom, a new 3ds Max exporter is in development, which we're looking forward to formally announcing as soon as possible, once the development is a little further along.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1