Download Trial Buy now

Search  | Login  | Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211 ... 271  Next
Offline
User avatar
2nd Place 100
Simply gorgeous design... I need To make more money.

_________________
Cheers, David



ZENTAPHER // 3D.PORTFOLIO
·
Indigo 3.6.25 | Indigo for C4D 3.6.24 | C4D R14.042 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Windows 7 Professional x64


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
LithiumDesign wrote:
dcm wrote:
MLT is not a must in this scene. You do not have any shiny or dielectric materials.

Well this is 30minutes BiDir PT SS4

The scene has changed, it is now a different deal with that glass (dielectric material) using (costly) dispersion.

_________________
back home. still no ISP.


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
LithiumDesign wrote:
dcm wrote:
MLT is not a must in this scene. You do not have any shiny or dielectric materials. Try to use PT BiDir with SS4 to avoid fireflies which can be caused by small emitters. MLT is fast in first 30-60 minutes of rendering but its loosing power when rendering longer. MLT isnt long distance runner. PT is more linear.


Well this is 30minutes BiDir PT SS4 - Image


are you sure its PT ? looks like MLT to me


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
dcm wrote:
/snip

are you sure its PT ? looks like MLT to me


Sure is!!
Hi res
Image

_________________
MaxigoUser - lithiumdesign.deviantart
Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz | G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB 1600MHz | XFX HD5770


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
2nd Place Winner
Why not install the latest AMD drivers and give your GPU a chance to help rendering:
64bit: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2846
32bit: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2845
latest preview Drivers: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2848

Should bump speed for PT quite nice (but darken phong material a tiny little atm)

_________________
Cindigo user - My Portfolio
3 x 4770k with 32GB each


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Zom-B wrote:
Why not install the latest AMD drivers and give your GPU a chance to help rendering:
64bit: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2846
32bit: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2845
latest preview Drivers: http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=2848

Should bump speed for PT quite nice (but darken phong material a tiny little atm)


Is my 5770 supported? :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
MaxigoUser - lithiumdesign.deviantart
Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz | G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB 1600MHz | XFX HD5770


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
2nd Place Winner
LithiumDesign wrote:
Is my 5770 supported? :shock: :shock: :shock:
yes it is :)
I have no Idea how it behave together with your CPU, check CPU & GPU usage during rendering to see if there is a bottleneck...
your very low samples/sec for the scene above are quite surprising... the used SSS material seems to eat up a lot of the processing power

_________________
Cindigo user - My Portfolio
3 x 4770k with 32GB each


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Zom-B wrote:
yes it is :)
I have no Idea how it behave together with your CPU, check CPU & GPU usage during rendering to see if there is a bottleneck...
your very low samples/sec for the scene above are quite surprising... the used SSS material seems to eat up a lot of the processing power


Hrmm, I cannot render with my GPU - some error about a kernel rebuild? and then it completely crashes and Indigo has to be closed :( Indigo seems to be getting slower as I get more advanced renders :?

Image

_________________
MaxigoUser - lithiumdesign.deviantart
Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67GHz | G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB 1600MHz | XFX HD5770


Last edited by LithiumDesign on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
2nd Place Winner
run a .cmd file in the indigo dic with content:

Code:
indigo_console.exe --gpu_info
PAUSE


paste the output as bugreport in Indigo thread, also be sure to use latest Indigo version 3.2.5!

***EDIT***
It is also possible that your scene eats up to much GPU RAM, together with other stuff like 3D app Viewport, Windows etc. eating some up to. reduce SuperSampling and try again, also maybe give the erotica testscene a spin, and see what happens.

_________________
Cindigo user - My Portfolio
3 x 4770k with 32GB each


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
ninopiamonte wrote:
how did you do with that blur (falling action) at
the first image??


Motion blur using an old version of maxigo, it's on the forum somewhere (can't save/crashes a bit)

Motion blur works in the new max plugin too :D


Attachments:
insmashigo.jpg
insmashigo.jpg [ 500.68 KiB | Viewed 486 times ]
 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Cannot see the motion blur. but the render is so awe-some 8)

_________________
Skindigo/Cindigo/Maxigo user - My Site
E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs) on Windows7


 Profile  
 
Offline
ENSLAVER wrote:
Motion blur using an old version of maxigo, it's on the forum somewhere (can't save/crashes a bit)

Motion blur works in the new max plugin too :D



Wow, great render! But can I ask, which version of Maxigo is the best to use with Max? The crashing problem has meant that I am still using 2.6.


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
tar_gniK wrote:
ENSLAVER wrote:
Motion blur using an old version of maxigo, it's on the forum somewhere (can't save/crashes a bit)

Motion blur works in the new max plugin too :D



Wow, great render! But can I ask, which version of Maxigo is the best to use with Max? The crashing problem has meant that I am still using 2.6.


It stopped being developed while indigo kept going, so there isn't really a good one, that being said the new IndigoMax has motion blur, you just have to read the thread to keep track of the bugs (and how to avoid them) - SubPixel is really powering along with it. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11368


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Indigo 100
ENSLAVER wrote:
ninopiamonte wrote:
how did you do with that blur (falling action) at
the first image??


Motion blur using an old version of maxigo, it's on the forum somewhere (can't save/crashes a bit)

Motion blur works in the new max plugin too :D


And a slogan for that: "Breaks the boundaries of possible" :D


 Profile  
 
Offline
User avatar
Thanks ENSLAVER. While here is my "i ♥ indigo"


Attachments:
i_love_indigo.jpg
i_love_indigo.jpg [ 158.26 KiB | Viewed 377 times ]

_________________
Skindigo/Cindigo/Maxigo user - My Site
E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs) on Windows7


Last edited by ninopiamonte on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4063 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211 ... 271  Next



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group