Installing Indigo (Editor boxes incomplete)

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Amie

Installing Indigo (Editor boxes incomplete)

Post by Amie » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 pm

I'm a newbie. Just downloaded Indigo v1.0.9 32-bit Windows Build along with its plug-in for Sketchup SkIndigo 1.0.9. So therefore I am not familiar with the interface for implementations for this plug-in.

I believe I installed the components correctly in their appropriate folders. But the dialog boxes for the Material Editor and the Render Settings do not contain an 'Okay' button to confirm my settings (links to pics below).

Is this normal??!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/Am ... ure2-1.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4/Am ... apture.jpg

How else am I supposed to confirm settings in either dialog?

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Post by Pibuz » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi Amie, and welcome!
From the screenshots you post, i don't think there's anything that doesn't work! Concerning the mat editor, once you've set your mat parameters Skindigo will automatically save them and embed them to the SketchUp mat. Then you can close the panel and re-open it for another SU mat, or leave it open and click on a different SU mat to change its SkIndigo properties.

Concerning the render settings dialog window, once you've set you render parameters just click on "Apply" to save the settings.

DONE! :D

Happy rendering!

neo0.

Post by neo0. » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:25 pm

This is how it's supposed to look. There is no concept of confirming changes. Once you're done with editing an indigo material, you can move on and edit the next one, or, if you're done, render your scene.

Amie

Post by Amie » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 pm

I'm so glad I bumped into you too first as a welcoming help! :)
Thanks a lot Pibuz and neo0...

For a sec there I thought there was a bug...

goodie! :D

4 posts • Page 1 of 1