Skindigo components

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
SketchUp Master

Skindigo components

Post by SketchUp Master » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Just wondering guy's,

Is there a components library for Skindigo. Whaat I know you have mentioned in SU forums that there is a Skindigo library for components when you download Skindigo. However, I am unable to find anything?

A components library with presets already assigned would save alot of time.

Cheers,

Whaat
Developer

Post by Whaat » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 pm

There used to be a component library included with SkIndigo 0.6 and possibly 0.7 (I forget). I have dreams of updating this but I have not got around to it. It is pretty low on my list. It would be nice if someone else would do it... :)

SketchUp Master

Post by SketchUp Master » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 am

Thats what I thought. I dont have the time to make a library as of yet. Once I do I would make my components available in 3d Warehouse.
That might be some months away however.

cpfresh

Post by cpfresh » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 pm

what kind of components do we need? the old set contained the grass patch, the indigo sphere, the quick studio, and the cornell box -- they still work fine, don't they? i havent tried them with the latest and greatest. but what else would people want to see? i'd be willing to put in some time on a few things.

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Post by Pibuz » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:29 pm

i dropped an idea some time ago: when this major new release of Skindigo and indigo with displacement, multilight and stuff will be a stable version it could be interesting to have sort of a database of sketch models made by us with textures and SkIndigo mats applied! So one can download, say, a vase and it could be ready for render. Sounds something like evermotion does for vray :D
I say: could be cool!

cpfresh

Post by cpfresh » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 am

this could be a new business! SkechtyMotion for Indigo!!! :P

Blazedremedy

Post by Blazedremedy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:45 am

If you work with sketchup just go to Google and type in 3d warehouse they have everything you could ever want. Hope that's what you meant.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1