Can't find Skindigo tutorials anymore...

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
kwistenbiebel

Can't find Skindigo tutorials anymore...

Post by kwistenbiebel » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi all,

I needed to look something up in regards to UV-map sets, but couldn't find any working link to both the tutorials as the SU tutorial model.

Could we have a sticky thread about this with the right links attached?

thank you.

Regards,
Kwistenbiebel

cpfresh

Post by cpfresh » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:35 am

Hey kwistenbiebel, and all other interested parties!

I gave a quick look through my hard drive and found 3 old tutorials for using SkIndigo. They appear to be all from the version 0.9 release of Indigo (or at least in that neighborhood) so they are rather obsolete but only in terms of appearance (i think these are from way back before whaat built our current GUI.)

So anyways, maybe someone can take these and update them for the latest version, up to you all, take a look!

If there are any others out there that I may have missed, or you'd like to contribute one of your own, please post it here! Thanks! :D

Sticky?
Attachments
SkIndigo_09-UV Tutorial.zip
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 504 times
SkIndigo_09-Advanced Features.zip
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 497 times
SkIndigo_09-Getting Started.zip
(744.25 KiB) Downloaded 645 times

Whaat
Developer

Post by Whaat » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:31 am

I had the tutorials 90% updated for version 1.0.9 and then they were destroyed when my computer crashed. :x

If someone would be so kind to update them for 1.0.9, I would really appreciate it.

I am also looking for someone to create an official SkIndigo manual (Pibuz?? :) ). The best way to do this would probably be using the Indigo Wiki. That way, I could easily edit it since it will need constant updating due to the insane rate of Indigo development.

Thanks!

cpfresh

Post by cpfresh » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:10 am

Hey cool, I didn't even know we had a Wiki entry. How should everything be structured? Is anyone allowed to edit/add stuff? I'd like to chip in and help if I can! Pibuz, if you assume the lead on this, let me know what I can do! Also, should we split up the skp file tutorials for editing/updating?

4 posts • Page 1 of 1