skindigo mac. where is the folder !!!!!!! HELP

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
mitck

skindigo mac. where is the folder !!!!!!! HELP

Post by mitck » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:11 am

I installed sketchup 8. I downloaded "indigo.osx.2.4.13", "2.4.13-SkIndigo" and inside this folder there is this txt file:

"INSTALLATION

This version of SkIndigo Should Be Used with Indigo 2.4.13. Also it MAY work with more recent versions Indigo as well.

1. Any previous versions of SkIndigo Remove from your SketchUp / Plugins directory
2. After unzipping the file you downloaded, you Should Have Called to file 'skindigo.rb', and a folder Called 'skindigo'.
3. Copy 'skindigo.rb' into your SketchUp / Plugins directory (on Mac OSX: Libary / Application Support / Google SketchUp 7/SketchUp/Plugins)
4. Copy the 'skindigo' folder into your SketchUp / Plugins directory (on Mac OSX: Libary / Application Support / Google SketchUp 7/SketchUp/Plugins)
5. Run SketchUp
6. If Prompted, locate 'indigo.exe' (on Windows) or 'Indigo.app' (on Mac) "

Where is this folder? "Libary / Application Support / Google SketchUp 7/SketchUp/Plugins"
I can not find it. :evil: !!!!!!!
Can anyone help me?

compadrelucas

Re: skindigo mac. where is the folder !!!!!!! HELP

Post by compadrelucas » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 am

hope this helps. look at the mac finder path, you'll see where you are supposed to place your skindigo.rb file as well as your skindigo folder (wich contains all of the necesary resources for precious skindigo to work).
Attachments
Imagen 2.png

compadrelucas

Post by compadrelucas » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 am

You do know what the users/library folders are, right?

mitck

Post by mitck » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 am

compadrelucas wrote:hope this helps. look at the mac finder path, you'll see where you are supposed to place your skindigo.rb file as well as your skindigo folder (wich contains all of the necesary resources for precious skindigo to work).

Thank you so much! I found the folder. Thanks a lot!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

compadrelucas

Post by compadrelucas » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:18 am

cool.
keep us posted on your progress!

5 posts • Page 1 of 1