SkIndigo 3.2.5 (beta)

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Whaat
Developer

SkIndigo 3.2.5 (beta)

Post by Whaat » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:30 pm

A few fixes in this release and a couple improvements. This is a release candidate for 3.2 stable. Requires Indigo 3.2.0.

#Version 3.2.5

#Changed: no longer storing full path for nkdata (fixes nkdata path errors when transferring SKP from Mac to PC)
#Added: Environment Map Quick-Add button
#Changed; displays error message and aborts export if aperture obstacle map is not found
#Fixed: simple UI power slider to work with new emission scale system
#Changed: displays error message and aborts export if aperture image map is not found
#Fixed: bug with white space in Indigo application path on Mac
#Fixed: normal smoothing bug that occurred for first render of some scenes
#Changed: made SkIndigo a SketchUp extension (can now be disabled or enabled without uninstalling/reinstalling)
#Changed: displays warning message if using environment map and light layer is turned off

Please report any bugs and error messages found in the Ruby Console Window.

Note that there is still a normal smoothing bug present in Indigo 3.2.5 but it should be fixed when the next Indigo update is released. This is the bug that causes unwanted smoothing of some faces.

Thanks for testing!
Enjoy!

SkIndigo 3.2.5 Windows Installer
SkIndigo 3.2.5 Mac Installer

Stinkie
Indigo 100

Re: SkIndigo 3.2.5 (beta)

Post by Stinkie » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Thanks!

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Post by Pibuz » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:55 am

Yes thank you a lot Dale!

..EDIT: btw, have you some hints about how to use the new matpreview scene by DCM and HCPiter as the skindigo "custom" preview scene? :twisted:

Whaat
Developer

Post by Whaat » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:17 am

Pibuz wrote:Yes thank you a lot Dale!

..EDIT: btw, have you some hints about how to use the new matpreview scene by DCM and HCPiter as the skindigo "custom" preview scene? :twisted:
Hey Pibuz,

Is this the preview scene that is now included in the Indigo distribution? If not, do you have a link to it?

BTW, custom preview scenes is top on my TODO list for version 3.3. Sorry that it didn't make it into 3.2.

EDIT: found the link, I will see if I can put this scene into 3.2

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Post by Pibuz » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 am

GREAT! Thank you very much Dale!

..I see that in their scene, dcm (sorry man, I can't remember your name) and Piotr have set two emitters in separate layers: is there a way to enable the layer recognition through the console, or you will have to merge the two layers?

Whaat
Developer

Post by Whaat » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:49 am

Pibuz wrote:GREAT! Thank you very much Dale!

..I see that in their scene, dcm (sorry man, I can't remember your name) and Piotr have set two emitters in separate layers: is there a way to enable the layer recognition through the console, or you will have to merge the two layers?
No, the console gives no way to control the layers. In 3.3, I want to give the user the option to do material previews with either the console or the Indigo GUI.

Jeff Hammond
Indigo 100

Post by Jeff Hammond » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 am

change log looks good..
I won't be able to test til Thursday but thanks a bunch for making it an extension!

7 posts • Page 1 of 1