problem exporting

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
munkey

problem exporting

Post by munkey » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:05 am

Hello, I have a problem: some geometry does not export properly to Indigo.

To be more specific - it is terrain, made of contours using Sandbox, (lot of triangles) where I made some changes with the Artisan plugin (sculpting). Closing and opening the file again did not help. If it is not clear enough, I can post images.

May it be because the changes are made via plugin, not via common SketchUp tools?

Any ideas how to solve this?

Thank you.
SketchUp 8 / Windows 7 x64 / Indigo 3.0.14 / i7 CPU Q720 @ 1.60 GHz / 4.00 GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Re: problem exporting

Post by Pibuz » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 pm

munkey wrote: May it be because the changes are made via plugin, not via common SketchUp tools?
I don't think so: the plugin doesn't make any magic: it creates basic geometries so there should be no problems after the export. Let's see what it is. Some images of the errors always help though :D

Whaat
Developer

Re: problem exporting

Post by Whaat » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Yes pibuz is right. Plugins should never result in anything other than normal SketchUp geometry, same goes for Artisan.

Please post some images and I'm sure the issue will become very clear so we can help you out. :)

3 posts • Page 1 of 1