Problems with instanced lights

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Aflac

Problems with instanced lights

Post by Aflac » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 am

I'm noticing that with skindigo 3.2 whenever I copy a component with a light source inside it, only the instances actually render as light sources, the original component definition does not emit any light. I have attached a sample image demonstrating this. All the objects in the scene are the same component, simply placed and copied, not edited in any way.
Attachments
Instanced Lights.png

Whaat
Developer

Re: Problems with instanced lights

Post by Whaat » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Aflac wrote:I'm noticing that with skindigo 3.2 whenever I copy a component with a light source inside it, only the instances actually render as light sources, the original component definition does not emit any light. I have attached a sample image demonstrating this. All the objects in the scene are the same component, simply placed and copied, not edited in any way.
Thank you for the report. I think this was reported previously but I thought that I had fixed it. Now, it is clear to me what the problem is. Seing as this is a pretty critical bug, I will put out a fixed version very soon.

EDIT: 3.2.1 is out and this bug should now be squashed. Thanks for your patience.

Pibuz
1st Place 100
3D Software: SketchUp

Re: Problems with instanced lights

Post by Pibuz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:19 am

Thanks Whaat!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1