A lot of messages on SU, startup after SkIndigo install

Announcements, requests and support regarding SkIndigo - the Sketchup / Indigo exporter.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
andrenix

A lot of messages on SU, startup after SkIndigo install

Post by andrenix » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi,

I've trying Indigo on sketchup, but after installing skindigo I always receive this message on SU startup.

undefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassundefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClassError Loading File VRayForSketchup.rb
undefined method `display_name' for nil:NilClass

No, it's not related with VRay, because after uninstalled skindigo the SU starts with no error messages. Then, reinstalling skindigo, the message appears again. I tried "old" installers I had here: indigo 2.4.13 and 2.2.12 with the respective skindigo exporters.

The render works well, but the message at startup is annoying, and I don't know if it could cause some problem on the future.

Sorry for my english,
Thanx

Whaat
Developer

Re: A lot of messages on SU, startup after SkIndigo install

Post by Whaat » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 am

Mac or PC?

What version of VRay for SU?

andrenix

Re: A lot of messages on SU, startup after SkIndigo install

Post by andrenix » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Hm, well. PC, Windows 7 Premium 64bit.

using Sketchup 7, Vray, 1.05.30 (sketchup 8 doens't work with this version of vray, and i'm fine with this)

3 posts • Page 1 of 1