XSIndigo Exporter 1.0.4 (SOFTIMAGE|XSI v.5.xx / 6.xx)

Announcements, information, requests and support regarding other exporters and general/new exporters
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
rgigante

XSIndigo Exporter 1.0.4 (SOFTIMAGE|XSI v.5.xx / 6.xx)

Post by rgigante » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:59 am

Good morning,
I'm glad to announce the availability of "XSIndigo Exporter" 1.0.4

The plug-in packaged in an XSI add-on ( for a fast and easy-to-install approach) is compliant with the last Indigo Renderer release (1.0.4). It's available for both major releases 5.xx and 6.xx
All Indigo Renderer features are today supported while also being supported subdivision surfaces (renderer/OGL mode), RenderTree (through the use of provided Indigo shaders) and Hierarchical Instancing.

To install the 1.0.4 update please remove the old one before installing the newer.

The archive containing the add-on is available in the following section of this site: Download -> Exporter 3D Apps -> Softimage|XSI or directly at the following link XSIndigo Exporter 1.0.4 - SOFTIMAGE|XSI v.5.xx or XSIndigo Exporter 1.0.4 - SOFTIMAGE|XSI v.6.xx.

Last but not the least I'd like to remember that today's "XSIndigo Exporter" features are included in the next-to-come "XSIndigo Renderer" where the Indigo Renderer technology will be directly available inside SOFTIMAGE|XSI.

Best regards, Riccardo.

m1j

XSI 4.2

Post by m1j » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:14 am

Some of us poor souls still use XSI 4.2. Is there any way to get this exporter dumbed down to our version. I currently model in XSI then export as obj and then use Blender to render. You can imagine the trouble I get into if I want to move or change somthing.

So if this could happen it was would be great for us 4.2ers!

Thanks!

rgigante

Post by rgigante » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks m1j for your interest in XSIndigo Exporter.
I'm sorry but since i don't have access to any 4.2 release and i think that some SDK feature present in 5.xx and 6.xx are missing in 4.xx i can't compile XSIndigo Exporter for 4.xx release.

Best regards, Riccardo.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1