Spreading objects and IES problems for a newbie

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Cinema 4D exporter
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
decomwiz

Spreading objects and IES problems for a newbie

Post by decomwiz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:16 am

:D I'm barely three days old with Indigo in cinema 4d and I find it wonderful. I'm actually considering switching over, the simplicity is just awesome, but I have a major concern about some issues. Is there a plugin like cloner tool for native C4D or surface spread for vray, I tend to scatter objects a lot and I cant seem to find an option for that, and the IES lighting is a major issue for me cos I cant seem to work my way around, it keeps giving me an error message of the system not finding the path. :|

fused
Developer
3D Software: Cinema 4D

Re: Spreading objects and IES problems for a newbie

Post by fused » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:37 am

decomwiz wrote::D I'm barely three days old with Indigo in cinema 4d and I find it wonderful. I'm actually considering switching over, the simplicity is just awesome, but I have a major concern about some issues. Is there a plugin like cloner tool for native C4D or surface spread for vray, I tend to scatter objects a lot and I cant seem to find an option for that, and the IES lighting is a major issue for me cos I cant seem to work my way around, it keeps giving me an error message of the system not finding the path. :|
Hi decomwiz and welcome to the forum :)

I don't think I can help you with scatter plugins but if you could give me a c4d scene file that shows the IES problem (including the IES file and the path from where you had it on your computer) I will look into that problem.

Regards,
Yves

decomwiz

Post by decomwiz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 am

Here it is. I cut out the rest of the scene because of the size.
Attachments
IES scene.rar
(258.14 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

decomwiz

Post by decomwiz » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:26 am

4 posts • Page 1 of 1