Fused

Announcements, requests and support regarding the Cinema 4D exporter
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Prof4D

Fused

Post by Prof4D » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:48 am

Greetings Fused. Thanks for updating. Would like you to ask to check up work of emitters. Here for the test 2 sources of a daylight, at me are doubts concerning their correct work. Strange illumination, I have pointed a photo. I checked itself on an example
Such illumination wrong. Pesetas of the standard lamps are necessary. And still I cannot in any way force to shine them with a daylight if it is more than them 1. That is 1 shines, 2 give strong noise. Excuse me for English. I think, you will understand me.
Attachments
xenon_pic.jpg
im1299209487.jpg

StompinTom
Indigo 100

Re: Fused

Post by StompinTom » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Prof4D wrote:Greetings Fused. Thanks for updating. Would like you to ask to check up work of emitters. Here for the test 2 sources of a daylight, at me are doubts concerning their correct work. Strange illumination, I have pointed a photo. I checked itself on an example
Such illumination wrong. Pesetas of the standard lamps are necessary. And still I cannot in any way force to shine them with a daylight if it is more than them 1. That is 1 shines, 2 give strong noise. Excuse me for English. I think, you will understand me.
Enable aperature diffraction and you'll get that glow from the lights. Either that, or enclose the scene in a lightly scattering material to simulate haze/fog.

What's happening in the photos is just simple glare or lens flare from the camera.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1